Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Russell can't help himself: resurrects his "alexisclassic" identity on the Columbian.

One of the problems about displaying psychopathic tendencies is that those so afflicted can't help what they do. They're confronted by a reality they distort, such as Jon Russell lying to the 18th District PCO's about his education, how much money he had raised and that his wife was a "physician," all while I was sitting there, watching and listening to him do it.

What did Russell think I was going to do when he lied directly in front of me... nothing?

So, Russell, fully outed over his fake "teacherjudybanks" identity is left to use his fake "alexisclassic" identity to attack me and Rivers once again.

Look, dude, I get that I've knocked you so far off message that it can't even be piped into you with an oil drilling rig.

But this verbal beating on a woman that you so specialize in?

That might work in your house, but it ain't gonna work here.

But that's OK, Jon. in a few days, you'll begin the spiral into the obscurity you so richly deserve.

Tah!

Cross posted on Clark County Politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment