Monday, October 17, 2011

Why I'm shocked... SHOCKED... but Jon Russell thinks he's got me blocked... BLOCKED from his facebook page!

Recently, Jon Russell seems to have suffered some sort of epiphany, and he's ACTUALLY STARTED POSTING OVER HIS REAL NAME! Can you BELIEVE IT?

After years of lying about who he is, what his education is, what his wife is and how much money he raised for his abortive state representative race... and after me beating on him like a rented step-child for his lies, deceit and distortions since he markets himself as some sort of Christian when his acts are anything BUT Christian, Russell FINALLY seems to have figured it out... at least the part about the dozen or so fake names he posts under to attack those who oppose him and put the curse of political death on those he supports.

A great deal of the information I use on this blog and in my commentary about Mr. Russell has been, you guessed it, readily available on Russell's Facebook page(s).

This blog has many screen captures, taken directly from Russell's facebook pages, where he's lied about some aspect of his life for political gain. One of my faves:


At the time of this screen capture, Russell had no degree of any kind. (September 1 of this year) yet he couldn't help himself... and he had to lie and say that he had TWO degrees... when he had neither.

This, of course, is on the heels of the FIRST time I busted Russell for lying about his nonexistent college degree... this one in political science.

You remember, don't you, Jon?


That one was a beaut.

Jon, in one of his less lucid moments, ACTUALLY COMPLAINED TO THE DEMOCRATIAN THAT I HAD OUTED HIM!

Of course, the rag investigated... and of course, they verified what I had written.

Russell's response? Classic political double-speak: “I’ve always said I’ve earned my degree. I’ve never said I obtained my degree.”

Of course, Russell's problem here is this:

He had NOT, in fact, "earned a degree." and that fits in nicely with his bizarre explanation that he hadn't "obtained his degree."

Isn't it nice when those in elected office have a level of arrogance that enables them to parse words that way?

Russell, has, on September 9th, FINALLY picked up an AA degree... a mere 15 months after he told the rag that he had, in fact, "earned" it. And the AA degree he picked up? Well, suffice it to say that it wasn't the non-existent "political science" degree he'd claimed.

So, my number one source for smacking Russell for each one of his lies is, well, Russell.

Russell HATES that sort of thing. He hates that his wife outed him for his fake identities... he hates that I caught him making up identities on facebook during first, the campaign, and now so he could, again, use the fake name dodge to comment on the democratian.... and now, all of a sudden, he's actually begun to COMMENT OVER HIS OWN NAME!

In his delusional state, Russell is, no doubt, planning yet another attempt at running for the open seat in the 18th District now that it looks like Ed Orcutt will be "districted" out.

I say delusional because no one will want to elected a self-aggrandizing liar to this, or any other office.

Anyway, at the end of the day, Russell thinks he's blocked me from his facebook page. He's now commenting on the democratian, and he oddly believes that I can't see it... or what's on his wall... or his pictures... or whatever.

Nonsense.

That said, I point this out for one reason and one reason only:

Jon, if you were just telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.... well, why, I wouldn't have anything at all to write about.... now would I?

No comments:

Post a Comment