Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fixing the Jon Russell Tea Party dodge.

.
In my post, below, entitled So, is Jon Russell a RINO? I indicated that I had received information from two separate sources that Russell was considering running as a "Tea Party" candidate as opposed to a Republican if polling indicated that was the best way for him to go.

I stand by that observation.

However, since Russell is so easy to maneuver, the whole point of the exercise of posting that information was to make him run as a Republican. That effort was successful as today at the 18th District meeting, he was forced to address the issue by declaring that his idea, previously expressed to at least two other people who have discussed this with me, is no longer on the table.

Calling what I wrote "a complete lie" was a bit over the top, though, but nevertheless, it had the desired outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment